Swain Post Camp  - A Remote Fishing Experience
What you will need
When Crossing The Border:
Drivers License
If you bring bait across the border they must be in a paper bedding, no dirt.
At The Camp:
Food for the week
Toiletries; Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap, etc.
Fillet Knife
Rubber Boots if Portaging
Fishing Tackle and Poles
The camp is supplied with:
toilet paper,
paper towels,
dish soap,
dishes, pots and pans, cooking utensils, etc
Bath Towels
Wash cloths
Dish rags and towels
Gallon Freezer bags for freezing take home fish,
We also have an artisan Well for fresh drinking water

We do NOT sell fishing licenses, please be sure you purchase your license prior to arriving at the landing.
For Moose hunting trips you will need to provide proof that you have completed a hunters safety course in your state and have a current hunting license.  You will also need a Canadian Outdoors card and a non-resident Canadian Hunting License.  Moose hunting trips are 7 days and 7 nights, should you not get a moose during your trip you may extend your stay up to 10 days at no extra charge.  We do not butcher.  Click here to order your Outdoors Card

Fire arms are not permitted at Swain Post unless on a Moose Hunt.
Please Contact Us with questions. Sean or Jessica, email us at sean@swainpostcamp.com
Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint