top of page

What you will need

When Crossing The Border:


Drivers License

If you bring bait across the border they must be in a paper bedding, no dirt.

At The Camp:

Food for the week

Toiletries; Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap, etc.

Fillet Knife

Rubber Boots if Portaging

Fishing Tackle and Poles

The camp is supplied with:


toilet paper,

paper towels,

dish soap,


dishes, pots and pans, cooking utensils, etc

Bath Towels

Wash cloths

Dish rags and towels

Gallon Freezer bags for freezing take home fish,

We also have an artisan Well for fresh drinking water

We do NOT sell fishing licenses, please be sure you purchase your license prior to arriving at the landing.

For Moose hunting trips you will need to provide proof that you have completed a hunters safety course in your state and have a current hunting license. You will also need a Canadian Outdoors card and a non-resident Canadian Hunting License. Moose hunting trips are 7 days and 7 nights, should you not get a moose during your trip you may extend your stay up to 10 days at no extra charge. We do not butcher. Click here to order your Outdoors Card. 

Fire arms are not permitted at Swain Post unless on a Moose Hunt.

Please Contact Us with questions. Sean or Jessica, email us at

bottom of page